BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER
prezent.ai is a VC-funded AI-powered communication productivity platform for enterprise teams. prezent.ai empowers enterprise teams to create hyper-personalized business presentations fast and distribute them instantly. It’s the only AI-powered platform that combines audience empathy, business understanding and beautiful design. Individuals saving 40% – 70% of time to make presentations.Founder and CEO (Rajat Mishra) was the ex-Senior Vice President at Cisco Systems running a $14B CX business. He has been recognized as Wharton Business School and Silicon Valley’s “40 under 40”. The founding team are proven engineering and product leaders and experts in this space.Initial customer and investor interest are very strong. This is an opportunity to join a growing and A+ team, to own a large piece of the engineering and build the next-great company. Attractive compensation and equity.
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to monitor our organization’s functions and build processes that meet our business needs. You will work directly with the CEO and President. And, report to the Founder and President. You will dive deep into the metrics and operations of the business to distill actionable insight and drive initiatives that improve the bottom-line of the services business. Business Operations Manager responsibilities include tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring KPIs.
- Analytical Insights: Build an analytical view of the business and find areas of opportunity to improve profitable growth. Review KPIs and conduct operational improvements.
- Business Metrics and Dashboard: Create and maintain dashboards to view the health of the business.
- Operational Improvements: Conduct analysis to find operational improvement areas of the business. Launch initiatives to capture improvements.
- Cadence of the Business: Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability. Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs. Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-3 years of consulting experience (e.g., KPMG, Accenture, ZS Associates, Deloitte, etc.)
- Bachelors in Engineering or in Business
- Analytical mindset and experience
- Experience with business operations is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills: communicate complex ideas clearly & concisely
- Team player and disciplined executor, with attention to detail
- United States (Any Location) | Remote