Customer Success Manager
prezent.ai is a VC-funded AI-powered communication productivity platform for enterprise teams. prezent.ai empowers enterprise teams to create hyper-personalized business presentations fast and distribute them instantly. It’s the only AI-powered platform that combines audience empathy, business understanding and beautiful design. Individuals saving 40% – 70% of time to make presentations. Founder and CEO (Rajat Mishra) was the ex-Senior Vice President at Cisco Systems running a $14B CX business. He has been recognized as Wharton Business School and Silicon Valley’s “40 under 40”. The founding team are proven engineering and product leaders and experts in this space. Initial customer and investor interest are very strong. This is an opportunity to join a growing and A+ team, to own a large piece of the engineering and build the next-great company. Attractive compensation and equity.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to develop and solidify customer relationships, maintain a world-class level of customer service, guarantee the retention of current and future revenue streams, and ensure all prezent.ai customers are maximizing the full value of their investments. You will work directly with the Head of Customer Success and the CEO.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships: Identify and understand customers unique needs; be able to articulate and continually refine the value proposition of present.ai software and services to individuals and teams.
- On- board customers to the prezent.ai Saas platform: Demonstrate and coach users and teams in best practices for using present.ai and associated services.
- Respond and troubleshoot customer service issues and requests– Provide world-class responsiveness, understanding and customer support for all customer technical and non technical issues and challenges.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot customer usage and utilization issues and develop plans for improvement: Understand key drivers for customer usage and utilization, work with customers to continually improve customer experience, develop company and team success plans and execute success plays and strategies to increase usage and utilization of software and services.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A minimum of 2 years direct customer facing experience in sales, account management, customer service, or customer success at a SaaS company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Equivalent.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: must have the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly & concisely
- Analytical mindset and experience
- Passion for graphic design and or business communication tools and software a plus.
- Team player and discipline executor, with attention to detail
• United States (Any Location) | Remote