Site Reliability Lead Engineer
Job Description :
prezent.ai is a VC-funded AI-powered communication productivity platform for enterprise teams. prezent.ai empowers enterprise teams to create hyper-personalized business presentations fast and distribute them instantly. It’s the only AI-powered platform that combines audience empathy, business understanding and beautiful design. Individuals saving 40% – 70% of time to make presentations.
Founder and CEO (Rajat Mishra) was the ex-Senior Vice President at Cisco Systems running a $14B CX business. He has been recognized as Wharton Business School’s and Silicon Valley’s “40 under 40”. The founding team are proven engineering and product leaders and experts in this space.
Initial customer and investor interest are very strong. This is an opportunity to join a growing and A+ team, to own a large piece of the engineering and build the next-great company. Attractive compensation and equity.
Top Reasons to Join Our Team
- Early-stage well-funded startup, with great customer momentum
- Be catalyst to deliver a truly scalable disruptive product
- Solve first order problems in distributed computing, machine learning and personalization.
- Rockstar team and leadership
- Great benefits (e.g., Healthcare, 401K, Fitness passes, etc.)
- Attractive equity and compensation
- Passion for large distributed systems, leveraging cloud and machine learning
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative and inventive in collaborative and agile environments
- Curious and always eager to learn new technologies.
- Work with the team to translate business and product requirements into detailed technical specifications, architectures and extensible code.
- Be an advocate for best practices, reliable, scalable and performant code.
- Develop and test complex systems – build or leverage frameworks
- Maintain high development standards
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews.
- Be an owner – own system architecture, scalability, reliability and performance.
- Be an advocate in adopting best industry standards in operating large scale online systems – which includes producing and leveraging logging, monitoring and meeting customer SLAs.
- Mentor other engineers, help build the best team and technical culture.
- Willing to work across time-zones (India and US).
- Worked on maintaining the web applications deployed on AWS or any cloud.
- Experience in automating and doing production deployment.
- Handling production issues.
- Backup and restore systems in case of any issues.
- Experience in setting up the build systems to deploy microservices
- Experience in integrating with various logging and event systems.
- Hands on experience in scripting , vault setup and best devops practices for the team.
- 5+ years of experience in writing large scale systems.
- Solid understanding of software engineering, building distributed systems and microservice based architecture.
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Can write very high-quality code that is robust and easy to maintain
- Extensive background in developing large scale distributed NodeJS applications.
- Experienced debugging, diagnosing, and trouble-shooting complex, production software
- Understanding of machine learning and big data frameworks and algorithms and experience in leveraging those techniques in solving real world business problems.
- Experience with database systems internals, query optimization, and storage systems
- Experience working with AWS services such as Lambdas, Appsync, GraphQL, Cognito, Amplify, etc.
- Extensive experience working with NoSQL, DynamoDB, S3, and other managed AWS DB technologies.
- Experience integrating services (APIs) running in public cloud and on-premise.
- Passion for learning new technologies and helping others.
- Understanding of vue.js and/or react (front-end language)
- Experience in delivering large scale software projects in time and within budget.