Software Engineer (Front-end)
We are a recent Series A funded Machine Learning based intuitive presentation productivity platform for enterprise teams, we help our customers build presentations designed to effectively communicate with their specific audience, in the process upgrading their storytelling skills. We believe this platform will democratize great business communication and help millions of people reclaim their ‘zen’.
Here you will be able to grow your skills and learn how to create end-to-end software solutions. This team will have frequent interaction with the C-suite of the company, as well as collaboration with other teams across product, content and customer success in India and US. The job entails competitive salary, industry defining work and opportunity to work with the best leaders in the industry.
- We are looking for software engineers/ senior software engineers to drive our UI development.
- This team will have frequent interaction with the C-suite of the company, as well as collaborate with other teams across product, content and customer success in India and US.
- Competitive salary. Industry defining work. Opportunity to work with the best leaders in the industry.
- Passionate about developing scalable applications with rich user experiences
- Enjoy working alongside external customers, internal development and infrastructure teams
- 5+ years of professional front end development around the user interface experience.
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Experience building integration solutions with web services using any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Go
- Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (Vue.JS, React, Angular) and test frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, etc)
- Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns.
- Has expertise in when to and when not to use common front-end software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, data binding, modules, MVC, objects, promises, server-side rendering)
- Experience with AWS and/or cloud computing
- Agile software development experience
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Location: India (Any Location) | Remote