- PREZENTIUM is an award-winning hyper-growth business presentations company based in Los Altos, California. We serve thousands of customers in Fortune 2000 companies globally and are growing at > 100%.
- Dual mission (Business and Social) with operations in India
- Business Mission is to provide Designer Quality Presentations Overnight.
- Social Soul is to help underprivileged children realize their potential
- Grown to over 100 employees in three years. Vision is to support ALL Fortune 2000 companies in the United States.
- Social update: Supporting over hundred children in Adruta Home (located in Bhubaneswar, India) and Nabeta Foundation (located in Uganda, Africa)
PREZENTIUM offers a great work culture where you can learn, have fun and grow fast.
- Merit-based promotions, not time-based
- Tremendous leadership opportunities
- Opportunity to work with different people across US and India on different jobs
- Work from home, with excellent working hours
- Best-in-class employee training
- Established brand loved by customers
- World class leadership team with global experience
- Responsible for designing, producing and updating powerpoint documents based on client style guidelines
- Produce client-ready documents with minimal guidance. Includes interpretation of comments, providing right designs/layouts to ensure optimal communication of messages and thorough QC
- Location: India (Any Location) | Remote
- Working hours are 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM most days and evening support on some days required for edits
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the POD lead (India) and US team to understand client instructions and deliver on final product
- Conceptualize and design slide based on main message
- Incorporate the necessary icons and images based on instruction
- Quality check document thoroughly to ensure no errors
- Leverage company resources and tools effectively
- Manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Accept feedback and make changes and improvements if required.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in designing PowerPoint presentations, in a reputed organization (preferably McKinsey or other consulting/research/analytics firms) highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills with an undergraduate degree.
- Experience in visual design/graphics in other fields may also apply.
- Nice to have: MS-Word, MS- Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator and In-design
Employment Type: Full Time
Eligibility: UG: Any Graduates
Functional Area: Marketing /Advertising / MR / PR
Key Skills Preferred:
Power Point Presentation Consulting, MS Office Powerpoint